3.05.2008

The countdowns begin







I decided to be adventurous this spring! I am training for my first Triathalon. I have always run long distance and I thought it was challenging, But this is the frosing on the cake! I am having a blast doing different things everyday to get ready. I started training 3 weeks ago so it gives me a total of 6 weeks traing.....Am I crazy? Absolutely! The triathalon is March 29 in American Fork

The distances are:
300 meter swim
11.5 Bike ride
3 Mile Run






As if a triathalon is not enough to train for, I am also running the Salt Lake 5-K run on April 19th, The running is going well! Brian and many others are training for the 1/2 marathon...for those of you who dont know how far that it is, its 13.1 miles! The race starts at the U of U and ends at The Gateway. We are so excited for this race because we are al running in memory of our baby!

2 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Yes, you are crazy! But, I am in awe. You are awesome. I am trying to train for the 5K in April. I think that a few of us are going to do that one.

Derick and Becky said...

What are you up to these days? How is work?