3.26.2008

Easter Weekend in Southern Utah ( A.K.A. Kanab)

Aunt Janette's vacation home in Kanab

View out the back door


View from the front door


Brian & Travis playing Tennis on the Wii



This year Brian and I spent Easter weekend in Kanab Utah....I know your are all thinking

"Why kanab?"

Our aunt has a vacation home there and it is in the most incredible location. They live next to BLM land so they have no distorted views and they have a mountain to hike!

We sunbathed in the sun, I was only outside for 1 hour and I was going to post a picture of me because I got FRIED, but its too embarrasing!

I went for a long bike ride, we played the Wii, and we checked out the old movie sets for all the old western films, Overall we had a blast!!!!

4 comments:

Lacei Child said...

Hey Kara! Cute Blog! How did you do your background? -Lace

Sarah Lee said...

Sounds so fun and relaxing. I would love to get a little sun right now!

Heidi said...

I love Kanab! I haven't been there for so long! We did all of our shopping there when I lived in orderville. Sounds like so much fun!

AMMIE said...

Looks like fun!!!! Love pic of Brain and Trav playing the WII!!! How did you get your back ground? ammie