Brian and I have always loved traveling, you could say that the only reason we work is so that we have money to travel. In the last 8 years we have been to:
Maui, New York, Alaska, New Jersey, California, Mexico, Catalina Island, Denali national Park, Yellowstone, Tetons, Atlantic City, Canada, I think that I could go on and on and on.
This year we have planned a couple of trips inlcudung:
1. Shed hunting outside of Jackson Hole
2. The Grand Canyon
3. St. Johns Island in the U.S. Virgin islands
Anyone have any other neat places that they like to go? We are always looking for new exciting places.
3.14.2008
Travel Buddies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You don't know me - saw your comment on Sarah Sharp's blog and know a Lowder, so thought I would see if its the same person (nope, you're not). Anyway, my husband and I love to travel too. The best place on earth and a hidden gem is the Black Sea coast in Varna, Bulgaria and next best, Dubrovnik Croatia on the Adriatic Sea. Both sound strange, but so BEAUTIFUL and absolutely worth it. Hardly another American in sight. Check it out.
I was good friends with Ryan Lowder in college but unfortunately have lost track of him. His dad's name is Loni Lowder. Any relation?
Congrats on running several 1/2 marathons! SL 1/2 my first and so far I'm feeling pretty good about it. Hasn't been as difficult training as I thought.
Cebu Philipines! Stuff is aboat ride away and the people are amazing!
Post a Comment