I highly recommend adoption. If you are open to “race” you could have a baby within a few months. Let me know if you want any info. You can get my phone # from Heidi.
Brian and I have been together for 11 years and married for 7 years We have a beautiful son that was born on January 5, 2008 who left this earth shorlty after he was born. We think about him every day and love him more than anything. We were recently so blessed with a Beautiful baby girl Brooklyn. Through all the ups and downs we have to go through, we feel like our lifes is a highway.
4 comments:
I highly recommend adoption. If you are open to “race” you could have a baby within a few months. Let me know if you want any info. You can get my phone # from Heidi.
Your picture next to the fish in Alaska, I have a picture of me and my brother when we were little hanging from our lifejackets from those hooks!
Amy's blog address is just alaska, not alaskan, that is why you can't get there!!
Rod was amazed at the fish that you are holding. That is huge!! I love that picture. You guys look like you are having such a good time!
Post a Comment