These are the last photos that we had as a family, We had a photographer come to the funeral and he took these beautiful family pictures. Even though it was a little strange sitting in front of the camera, I can imagine not having these precious memories. John Scott was wearing a special hand knit gown that Brian's grandma Litha made. If you notice his little hands he was also wearing a gold ring. It is tradition that all the babies wear the gold ring on their blessing day, because we didn't get to bless John Scott, and also the fact that the ring was too big, Brian's dad made this gold ring to fit his little fingers. We decided not to bury the ring with him, instead I constantly wear it on a chain around my neck to remind me of him.
Just like a circle goes on forever with no end...so will our family.
2.29.2008
Cherished Memoirs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kara, those pictures are so sweet! I love that you did that for his funeral, those will be great to have for your future kids to see their older brother.
What beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you posted those. What great memories for you guys to have...
What amazing, beautiful pictures! What a sweet little angel you have. It's these precious memories that will forever remind you of John Scott's eternal part in your family.
You and Brian have handled things so well and are an example to others of living through trials and coming out stronger! But, if you ever just need a friend or a shoulder to cry on...I am here.
Post a Comment