3.18.2008

Cool Dude!




Have we ever mentioned that we have the greatest dog in the world? Yes, He is better than all of your dogs. We dont know what would do for entertainment without him. Many of you ask "What makes him the best dog?" well here is why:

1. He is the best looking dog in town

2. He loves to spoon

3. He will do anything for a treat

4. He is our built in security system

5. He is a hoover vacume cleaner

6. He fertilizes my flowers and lawn

7. He is the best running partner any man can have

8. He is a heater in the winter

9. He loves childeren

10. He is 100% submissive

Bet your dog cant top that!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Kara - Hope you don't mind me checkin' out your blog. It looks great! I am going to be one of your "blog stalkers".

Soo how long have you had Copper, I ask in hopes that Maggie will some day turn into a wonderful dog. Maybe Copper can teach her some dog manners! For now, she's such a good lookin' dog I can't get toooo mad at her.;o)

Love ya... and Run Sister Run!! Steph

Sarah Lee said...

My girls love your Copper pictures! They love dogs but, Ryan well he's not such a dog lover. As he would say "they freak me out".

I'm glad that you have such a good dog. Many people (Steph) are not so lucky :)

Amy said...

Ok Kara, we have to get the dogs together. Roxy, our 4 month old Boxer needs to be taught some manners that maybe Copper can teach her! But first, is he neutered? Ha right?! No really, I don't need any puppies running around!!! I would go CRAZY. She isn't spayed yet....soon. Seriously, they need to play! And my kids would love to play with Copper, they love all dogs. Give me a call sometime when you have a free weekend. Becky has my number.