This year I decided to make my own calandar instead of buying the boring ones from the stores. This way I was able to put everybodys Birthdays on it as well as special days for our family. I turned out so great I am so excited to get it printed.
I figured it has been a while since I have done any digital scrapbooking jobs for anyone, so I for those of you who have photoshop & are familiar with how these work, I would be more than willing to share the templates that I made, you need 15 photos to fill it all
Just let me know & we will get it figured out.
If there are some of you that are not familiar with photoshop, we might be able to arrange sonmething to get your calandar done.
It is 12 X 18 & the top will be spiral bound
I havent figured out the total cost yet, I think its around $35 if Allens Camera prints & binds it but I am checking out some other options
Enjoy!












4 comments:
What a cute calander.
I LOVE it! I am not familiar with photoshop but, I will have to get it and figure it out. That is so fun!
That turned out great!
Your calendar is really nice. I wish I'd paid closer attention to it, because I missed John Scott's birthday. :( I wish he were here to celebrate with you, but I know you take pride in your boy and that he celebrated joining your family and the day stamped in time when he finally had the chance to meet you, though the meeting was far too brief and too many distracting circumstances. It is a bittersweet day, I am sure, to think back on. But you do have a beautiful little boy, and I'm sorry I missed sending you all a day of gentle reflection on your little "joy", like your calendar says.
Post a Comment