12.22.2008

Even I would live in this Awsome house

For Brians family christmas party this year we made Ginger Bread houses & it was a totall blast. I dont even remember the last time that I made a ginger bread house, I must have been 5 or so. SO we put our expertise together & came up with this house, I would have to say its the best one out there...of course I may be a little biased

Brian even made snowmen!!!



Always joking, never serious...that picture describes us with out even needing to speak

My husband is so great!!! Always making jokes & being funny. this would be a very boring world without him

3 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

I love that you even have icicles!

Steph said...

We need to take lessons...our little gingerbread homes never look THAT good!

The Shafers said...

Your Gingerbread house looks so good. My girls...well lets just say they had fun making them!!