We Finnaly got some pictures done, & its about time. We could never find a good photographer that didnt charge less than $400....until now. Nickell was the photographer & she did such a great job, I have included her Link to her website, if you need your pics done, you should really check her out first. She does everything from weddings to Infant photoraphy.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
14 comments:
VERY cute!!! I love her style! And, I love that she included Copper!
Me too, I love when my dog is with us in family pics, my favorite is that last one!
A hundred dollars? That's IT? What did that include? My poor daughter hasn't been in a family picture yet, and she's 2 1/2! These are really really beautiful pictures. Plus everything looks better when you're listening to Michael Buble. :)
They turned out GREAT! I'm going to check out her site right now!
LOVE YOUR PICTURES AS WELL. HAVE YOU REALLY BEEN MARRIED FOR 9 YEARS LIKE HER BLOG SAYS? WOW, HOW TIME GOES BY.
Love your pictures!!! I'm so glad you found a photographer with a good price, Ya! She did an amazing job, you guys look great!
Those are so beautiful! You guys are a such a cute couple. That is such a great deal, I'm impressed!
Very nice! It looks like you had fun to.
You guys look great, she did a good job!
These pictures are so cute! I love them! I may need to give her a call. What did it include?? Or did she give you the cd? Was it somewhere locally? You guys look great!
Love them, very cute, and yes you do look like teenagers in love.
Wow what a great photographer! Helps when the subjects are hot to start out with! :) Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
Love the pictures! So cute! I will definately have to check your photographer out.
So CUTE!!!
Post a Comment