It is pretty sad to say that now I am 27 & I just barely cooked my first Turkey......But alas it is true. My family was out of town for thanksgiving so we did it this week at my house. It went off with out a hitch the turkey turned out perfect & I actually got part of my family in a snapshot.!!!!! That hasnt happened in years, its only too bad that Heidi (Scotts wife & Tyler, their son) is missing from the picture.....
Elle, Jayden, Jessie, & Me
The kids belong to Scott & heidi
Arent they the cutest kids ever?
It was srumptious, glazed with Cranberry marmelade sauce oohhhhh. It makes me hungry.
Not bad for a begginer eh?


3 comments:
Yummm! Recipe please?
ooh, that looks so yummy. My turkeys have never looked that good.
Looks good. Send me your email and i will let you back in. laceybacik@gmail.com
Post a Comment