
FOr Thanksgiving this year, we went down south to Kanab to stay with some of Brians Family for the holiday. I will just say that for the most part, it was warm & sunny & was sat in the sun & tanned....arent you all jelous.
For the other part.....well, I thought it would be a great time to show Brians family the Grand canyon. The drive there was stunning as you can see the snowy mountains, it was so incredible!!!
I have never seen anything like this before

When we got there, it was cloudy & they were closing in very fast

By the time we got to the look out point, it was completely white!!!



We have this thing with Ranger Hats....whenever we go to a national park, we always have to get a picture of us in the hats.....I know were strange

Great View huh???
What a Shame!



It cleared up a little after a couple hours but this side of the canyon is not even part of the "Grand "part....just a side canyon.
I guess we will just have to come back again
4 comments:
I have to say, the pictures are still BEAUTIFUL. (Especially the ones in the ranger hats...too funny!)
I need to come over one of these nights and have you help me put up my background. Apparently I can't figure it out.
Hey there! It was awesome to meet you guys last night. I feel like you totally get me! The blog is way cute, I have thought about doing one for Dylan, I love John Scott's.
Love the pics. Beautiful! What a fun trip.
Ahhh Kanab, what a magical place :) I use to spend all my summers in that area at Barracks Ranch by Mt. Carmel Junction. That part of Utah really is pretty. To bad it was so foggy for you guys. I hope you had fun anyways
Post a Comment