I grew up on these slopes (Sundance) My dad has worked here for at least 32 years, oh yes he is a legend here otherwise known as Stix......I started skiing when I was old enough to stand up & my skis were tied together. I had season passes for my whole life & full reign of this place.....so I ask myself.....why did I just randomly stop skiing?
I honestly have no clue
After 10 years I decided it was time to get back on the mountain, Brain mentioned that I should rent some gear for me, But I refused saying it was too expensive to rent....well later that day we were shopping in Salt lake & just happened to walk into a Ski n Grab type of place...........Well after a few runs down, I had the hang of it......Im just not near as fast as I used to be........So now that I have my own ski's it looks like I will be here quite a bit again, now all I have to do is learn how to dodge the crazy snowboarders........ Its like playing frogger. They all sit right in the middle of the ski runs & go every which way like they are trying to cross a road..........I think maybe I will start going to Alta........where they arent allowed.
All in All, I had such a great time, I still dont understand why I ever stopped skiing?
2 comments:
ok kara it is time you teach me how to digtal scrapbook and all about this calender you have done. I love it.
I love skiing! I am not great and I always pick the easy runs but, I really like it. Let me know when you head to Sundance the next time.
Post a Comment