Gardening 101?
Over the last few months, I have been asked so many questions on gardening, landscaping and so on. As I got to thinking, I decided that maybe it would be fun to do some posts about gardening. Here are some of the ideas that I had:
Vegetable gardens
Herbs
Shade Gardens ( My favorite)
Full sun gardens
flower pots
Bulbs
Cooking & Garnishing with herbs
I thought about doing the plant/ flower of the week, I figure if you all just plant one at a time, by the end of the summer, you will be all set up for next years blooming season! So lets get started with your questions, so I can know which way to go
3 comments:
Your flowers are absolutely amazing! I would love to do the flower a week or full sun gardens since I have NO shade :) My dad and his girlfriend are visiting this weekend and along with them came 5 whippets 3 of which are puppies needless to say my flower beds are not so pretty anymore how do you keep Cooper out??? I may be keeping one of the dogs and want to be prepared :)
What are those pretty tall purple flowers? How do I keep snails from eating my plants? Do I hedge those weird shrubby tree things in my yard, why in the world are annuals the ones that don't come back annually?!?! Ok, I will save more questions for later! Oh, how do I get my garden to grow veggies and not just pretty greenery?!
Im so jealous of your awsome flowers and yard! I need to get a passion for that and get busy on my backyard. Thanks for the encouragement on my blog.
Heather
Post a Comment