Strawberry Day's Rodeo
Not only are the 3 kara's in one place, but we are all best friends.....Yes, it gets very confusing, When someone says "Kara" all three of us turn around at the same time and say "What?"
crazy huh? Due to all of this confusion..........We all have to go by our middle names....which are also very alike!!!
Janine, marie & Irene...
Isn't Brians hat great???
Travis ( Brians little brother, on the right) and all his buddies
The greatest part of the Rodeo this year was watching all the guys participate in the "Wild Cow Milking" Those cows gave them a fight.....needless to say the cows won. Poor travis got stepped on & rolled over, resulting in a cracked sternum and 2 broken ribs. They didn't win but did come in 3rd place. Go Travis!!
3 comments:
That's awesome that the 3 of you share the same name-- a little crazy but awesome--
I love Brian's hat and I love rodeos too!!!
I just put a new background on my blog today and I almost chose the one that you have -- it's the same website---
OUCH!! Cracked sternum and 2 broken ribs, just make sure to take lots of pictures so he can show them off later!!
That is funny that you guys all have the same name, and I LOVE that name, I might just have to steal it if I ever have another little girl again.
and YES, I love the hat, you can't go to a rodeo and NOT have a hat!?
Love the new design!!
-Cat-
Ben told me he saw you! We were planning on going down to see ya but Samantha acted up & we left in a flash. We really need to get together! Call asap so we can set something up!
Post a Comment