Spring is my favorite season of the year, I love watching all my hard work growing. We have been at our house now for 4 years and I am finnaly starting to see the reward of all my time in the garden. I carefully planned out the yard so that there would be a flower blooming at all times in different colors! Wow it actually worked!
6.02.2008
April showers bring May flowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Kara, I"m so glad you found me. My husband and I live in Indiana right now. His job moves us around every few years. We have lived in Florida and North Carolina also. We have really enjoyed each place. I read your blog about John Scott. I am so sorry for your loss. Having children is the most unfair part of life and I understand how frusterating it can be to see a child born to unfit parents while you are doing all you can to bring a child into a loveing home. Keep in touch
Wow! I bet your flowers are beautiful. We are trying to learn about all that. This is my first year planting flowers. I am just happy something actually grows! Now to just learn how to do what you have accomplished!!!
You are amazing! I have not been blessed with such talent, but can admire it in others. I'm just happy that my little Lilac bush is blooming now (the big Lilac bush has just ended it's bloom cycle). Have you planted anything in tribute to John Scott? We planted trees in our yard for each of our children, and then one for Dominic after he died. Sad thing is, though, the next year we had to replace the tree we'd planted in honor of his brief life, and it made me sad. We still have the replacement tree growing, though. We had planted all these trees before our two youngest were born, so we still have more planting to do. I'm not sure about planting for Bridget because of what happened with Dominic's tree. I might have to get some advice from you, since you seem to have a real talent for growing things!
Your flowers are beautiful. If we stay in this house I will definitely have to plant a few of those!
You are amazing!! planing your garden that way!! And beautiful results, You go girl!
Hey Lady glad you found me :)
Your bleeding hearts are the envy of the neighborhood!
Your flowers are beautiful. We need to come out and see all the great things you guys have been doing.
Post a Comment