So my clock turned another year last month, I wasn't really excited about my birthday this year. I think that once you hit 25, you stop getting excited about getting older. There was one thing that I was excited for,Look at this awsome creation!My husband is the best husband ever!!! This year for my birthday, Brian made me the greatest Birthday cake ever, It was an ice cream cake that looked like a giant oreo. Doesn't it make you hungry?
6.02.2008
My Birthday Cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YUM! I need a springform pan, is that what he used? Last night I made something like that but with mint icecream, I could have eaten the whole thing if it wouldn't make me sick! Sorry to skip out on sitting next to you at church yesterday, if you couldn't tell, Ashley was having a hard time! She cried A LOT the rest of the day!
That cake look divine!
Oreo's are my FAVORITE!
I think I need that recipe!
Happy Birthday! Mine is coming up too....I stopped counting. Ha!
Wow! I'm seriously impressed by the cake. And happy belated birthday, btw. I think our perspective on our birthdays changes when we have children, and also I've noticed for me they have a certain lack-luster with the death of a child. There are a lot of reasons and feelings that make it this way for me. It is always, nice, though to have someone wonderful in our lives to be grateful for yet another year. And for the chance to have a super yummy cake! :)
Just want to add that it's fun to see your new layout. I especially like the slideshow of John Scott. He is such a beautiful baby. I admit, though, it makes me sad to think that he isn't right now growing older. I have to think, though, that in the eternities, maybe I'll get to be a part of your lives then as we finally have the chance to watch them grow. I wonder if there will be birthday celebrations then? Or maybe something bigger? Hopefully we'll still get to eat yummy cakes!
Oreo's my favorite-- mmmmmmm! I hope your b-day was grand--
Post a Comment