I asked all of you how your gardens were growing and I got a couple of good responses, I am excited to see that some of you are enjoying working in your yards!!! I thought that I would show you my garden so far. I finnaly got my first crop of the year. It was small but it is great.

Lupine

Honey Suckle
Guara
Delphinium

Check out this Broccolli, It is the first year I planted it and obviously it grows great here in Lehi

Butter Lettuce......Which is the most nutritious of the lettuce family, I use in for lettuce wraps

Green leaf Lettuce
Ok, I know that these Strawberries are tiiiiiiiny but they are the sweetest things ever!
Lemon Balm and Mint are 2 things in which you never plant into the actuall soil, unless you want them everywhere! these plants are not only fragrant but they are also edible and make great garnishes on your food
0 comments:
Post a Comment