As many of you know, I am a licenced Realtor with Realty Executives of Utah . I have been doing real estate for 5 years now and with the recent market changes in Utah, I have been asked several questions about what is going on around us.
I decided that It would be great to give everybody market updates every couple of weeks just in case any of you are interested in buying or selling your homes or property in the near future. As always, I welcome any questions, concerns or problems that you have dealing with real estate. If you tell me what information that you need, I will post if for you!
One word of advice on the Utah Market: Don't always believe what you hear on the New's and read in the papers....Most of the time they don't have correct statistics, and most importantly, they are not professionals.
I am most excited about our new website that my business partner and I have been working on for the past few months. This website allows you to look at a map of the state and simply click on the area that you want to live in, then it shows all of the properties that are currently available. It is a fantastic tool, I hope all of you go and check it out! If you want more information an any of the properties, it will ask you to register. In that case register under my name and I will email you the information that you would like on the properties.
Happy house hunting!!!

2 comments:
Kara... hello!! it has been a long time. great job on all the running and triathlons..
so sorry about your beautiful baby boy.. he was adorable.. you look great ill link you to my blog so we can keep in touch!!
keep up the amazing stuff, you inspire me!!
Hi Kara! Of course I remember you, I actually ran into your brother at Taylor Andrews (beauty school) and I asked him if he was related to you. I'm so sorry to hear about your pregnancy, that just plain sucks. You think you finally are in the clear and to top it off twins! I do go to the U, I have seen all of them up there mostly Dr.Hatasaka but they are all great. We have been trying for 4 years and we started the invitro process last November, in April they harvested my eggs and then I got Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome and was on bedrest for a month (my ovaries were the size of grapefruits) and as of a month ago I'm better so in less than two weeks we will put our frozen embryos in and see if they take. I has been such an emotional rollercoaster, but I'm sure not as much as you guys. Do it again, things will turn out the way they are supposed to, and it doesn't change the fact that you still want kids!
Post a Comment