Another Triathlon done!!!!!
This was the one that I had been waiting for all summer! The Bear Lake Triathlon.....oh ya!
Brian, Kimmy, Teresa and I all did the race on saturday and finished with big smiles. We couldn't wait for it to get here buit now that we are done we are so sad.......I guess we will have to sign up for another one!!!

750 Meter (1/2 mile ) swim in open water
12 Mile bike
3 Mile run
Brian took 8th place in his division and I took 4th in mine......we kicked but this year!!!!

This was obviously not during the race....Brian was just having fun goofing off in his wet suit
"help I can't swm"
Brian, Me, Kimmy & Teresa

Here are us girls ust waiting to get into the freezing water........numbness would be the best desciption

Here I am finishing my swimming leg

Brian finishing the Race


Kimmy.......waster after a hard day's race!
Congrats to Kim who took 1st place in our division!!!!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! You totally rock! I am so sorry I wimped out on triathlons this year. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you though :)
Seriously! My superwomen sister in laws! I don't know how you guys do it but its awesome! Oh yeah...Brian was good too! lol! Congrats to all of you!!!
Both you and Brian did awesome in your placement with the race. Way to go! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Now, I need to get me a bike!
Post a Comment