I finnaly learned how to scrapbook online!!!! Horay....it takes 5 minuets to do a page, no cutting, writing, just copy and pasting. This is the greatest thing ever!!!
Okay, that is cool! Only five minutes!? I need to be let in on this secret. I've been working on doing page layouts for a storybook for Bridget, and I am getting disappointed and discouraged thinking it will never get done. I'm just using a photoshop kind of program and going from there, and I spend hours just on one page. I've tried their templates, but I need more freedom with the layouts for most of the pages. I'm so impressed with what you did in five minutes! So how do I do this, and could I save the finished page and use it in the storybook?
I have no problem showing you gals how to do this!!! It was such a easy thing to learn on my own. I bought Photoshop elements 6 from costco and then downloaded free paper, deco, letters, ribbon, etc... from shabbyprincess.com. So go get photoshop then call me!!!!! It is fun, I got the whole salt lake 1/2 stuff done in 1 day working a little here and a little there. That would have taken me a good week doing it the regular style!
Hey! We are moving to Payson... it's a Richmond Home up by the old High School. It's a Rambler so I am stoked! We will have you guys over for dinner when we are done moving! ~lace
Brian and I have been together for 11 years and married for 7 years We have a beautiful son that was born on January 5, 2008 who left this earth shorlty after he was born. We think about him every day and love him more than anything. We were recently so blessed with a Beautiful baby girl Brooklyn. Through all the ups and downs we have to go through, we feel like our lifes is a highway.
6 comments:
Okay, that is cool! Only five minutes!? I need to be let in on this secret. I've been working on doing page layouts for a storybook for Bridget, and I am getting disappointed and discouraged thinking it will never get done. I'm just using a photoshop kind of program and going from there, and I spend hours just on one page. I've tried their templates, but I need more freedom with the layouts for most of the pages. I'm so impressed with what you did in five minutes! So how do I do this, and could I save the finished page and use it in the storybook?
Okay call me and show me how to do that. You owe me remember..... how I talked you in to blogging.... remember?? Please??
I have no problem showing you gals how to do this!!! It was such a easy thing to learn on my own. I bought Photoshop elements 6 from costco and then downloaded free paper, deco, letters, ribbon, etc... from shabbyprincess.com. So go get photoshop then call me!!!!! It is fun, I got the whole salt lake 1/2 stuff done in 1 day working a little here and a little there. That would have taken me a good week doing it the regular style!
That looks awesome! As soon as I can I'm going to get "photoshop".
Hey! We are moving to Payson... it's a Richmond Home up by the old High School. It's a Rambler so I am stoked! We will have you guys over for dinner when we are done moving! ~lace
How much was it at costco? Someone told me you can get it on ebay for like $30.
Post a Comment