With the changing of the seasons, comes the changing of the cemetary decorations.I loved this little froggy windsock as well as 1o other cute things that I would have loved to put up, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Brian and I always got a kick out of the headstones that are plastered with decorations, balloons, toys and flowers of every color and every kind! ....... Once I put everything in the ground I wondered " Is it too much?" after pondering for a while, I think its just perfect for now!
The other reason is the view of the beautiful mountains!
6 comments:
The "froggy" is cute--and just right!
You are so strong and positive and I really admire that about you guys-
Have a wonderful day!!
I understand what you mean about trying to avoid overdoing the decorations at the cemetery. I love the windsock. :) I think about you a lot, especially this week and wonder how things are really going. Thanks for sharing your blog with me, and I hope it helps to know there are people out there who have your family in our thoughts. It can't do much, but hopefully it's like the trees and the horses and brings a certain feeling of comfort while we endure "but a moment" until the eternities greet us all (see Ps. 30:5).
It looks darling! Perfect for him. I want to go there sometime. Derick has relatives there too and we like to go every now and then. Where in the cemetery is it? North, east, south west???
Looks just right! Those flowers are so pretty! And, you can't go wrong with a cute little wind mill. Sorry we can't make it up there for the race! I hope you guys get lots of support!!
Becky,
John Scott is burried on the far north west side although the shape of the cemetary is shaped like a reversed utah so there are 2 north west sides.....He is right next to the horses....He is burried next to Alicia's hubby look for the red sandstone and there he will be!
Love the windsock and that is a marvelous picture of the mountains. What a beautiful view! Love ya! Steph
Post a Comment