4.21.2008

Sending our love to John Scott

After the race, we had everyone over for a lunch and afterwards we released balloons. Were these balloons in a hurry to get to John Scott or what? Within seconds they were out of site! The wind was wild that day and I couln't believe how fast they were gone!

Even copper was enjoying all the festivites, even the balloons!


We are so proud of cousing mellissa, she is only 11 and wanted to run the race with us for John Scott. She ran 2 of the 3 miles with us and crossed the finish line just shortly after us. Go Mellissa! I see a future runner in the making

Maggie May, being silly, just like she always is!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So sad we missed it :(

AZ Farrs said...

What a great way to honor your little boy!
I was thinking about all of you on that day.
All our love,
The Farrs