4.10.2008

Race BIB's for everyone!

We finally recieved the race bibs for the Salt Lake Race. Brian and I are so excited, they turned out so great. We got one for every one that is running any of the races with us. I was trying to make his hands and feet life size, but there was not enough room on the race bib, so they look tiny compared to his real size......He had loooooong feet and toes.

For all of you that are running with us that day, make sure that you contact us so that we can figure out where to meet at the race and get you your bib!!!!
Let me know if you are running the 1/2 marathon, 5-K, or the full marathon so that we know who to look for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian and Kara,
I love the bib's. They turned out nice. We will be there for the barbeque, what can we bring. I love reading your blog. I just love the Cooper Dog, he's so darn cute.
Love,
mom

smacula said...

That's awesome! I wished I was a runner and I would definitely join you-- The bibs turned out great! Good luck with the race :0)

plaidspolitics said...

Guess this answers whether you'd be participating with the SL marathon events or not. ;) Awesome bibs-- I am so impressed! I think it's great that the Marathon offers lots of different tiers for all different abilities, so lots of people can still be involved! I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes. And I hope you have extra strength and comfort this week as you prepare. I'm glad you found a way to really focus on your little son and make this day maintain some of the anticipation that it was meant to have.

Sarah Lee said...

I LOVE the bibs!

I am not doing the Salt Lake City 5K (We are taking the kids to Disneyland for Spring Break:)but, I am planning on doing the Running with Angels 5K. I heard that you were going to do that also. Are you going to wear the bibs for that race? If so, I would love to support you guys and wear one!