I will admit that I feel a little guilty because I am a couple of weeks late posting this. John Scotts birthday was actually the 5th of January, but the pictures werent on my camera so I had to round them up.
It was a absolutely perfect day! It was the exact same weather as last year when we burried him. The sun was out and it was shining, but it was a little chilly....ok I lied, it was freeeeezing!
Brian and I are so lucky to have such great family & friends to support us, Thanks a bunch to Brad & val who remembered to bring a camera...We were chosen to become a family of a very special child.
Who would come to eath from heaven and visit for a while.
There are mothers who give birth to babies, too good for this world of men
They touch our lives for a moment, then travel home again.
There are mothers who give birth to babies, too good for this world of men
They touch our lives for a moment, then travel home again.
This was to become our destiny. And, Why? We need not know.
For a parents greatest gift is to nurture and love a child with a perfect soul.
Our baby was born an Angel and stopped to pause this way,
Blessing us with sunshine, as we thanked the Lord each day.
Our child was like a ray of protection and could not journey long,
The source of power being God himself, quietly called our Angel home.
As we walk in Springtime meadows, with nature posing all around,
We see the beauty of our little one in every sight and sound.
Whenever I gaze at this beautiful world, or look at a blue sky above,
I know that Angels are ForeverWarming our hearts with their light and love.
2 comments:
Kara I am so amazed at the grace that you handle the loss of your precious baby boy! He is lucky to have parents like you!
What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy. I am glad for your example. For me, grief has been such a dark journey. I am glad you have such wonderful support, and also for your outlook and insights. I am glad for that kind of example, and perspective of hope.
I have to say, too, that those pictures are amazing. There is just such a beauty in the day. The blue sky, the snow. I know it's FREEZING, but it has a serenity about it all. Beautiful tribute, beautiful boy.
Post a Comment