When people hear the word "Ice Fishing" They usually associate it with the following very negative things:
1. Sitting on a bucket on the middle of a frozen lake
2. Freezing because its 10 degrees
3. having No Fun because your freezing & never catch anything
Well, we do it the right way which consists of packing like your going on vacation for 2 weeks. There is no space left in the truck after we fill it up, but thats why its so much fun
Heres whats needed to have a succesful ice fishing trip:1. Ice Tent A.K.A Shanty
2. A powerful heater
3. Underwater camera
4. DVD player
5. Thermos full of Hot cocoa
6. Lots of food that is extreamly bad for your body
7. Meal Worms......that you have to rip in half....yuck
8. Gas powered Auger
9. A sled big enough to hold all this stuff
10. A 4 wheeler strong enought to pull all this stuff
11. Oh & dont forget your fishing poles
Its olny cold for the first 10 minuets while you get your village on the ice set up,Then you can relax and take off your gloves & hat and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day............



2 comments:
Thats Awesome!! I hate when I forget the Ziploc bags. Joe takes the girls every year, but it seems like I'm usually pregnant, nursing, or taking care of a baby, so I don't get to go..hmmmmm maybe next year. Where did you guys go?? Also did you know I am the other Camp Director this year for girls camp?
You are a good woman. That's all I have to say. Todd would be jealous. :)
Post a Comment