7.11.2008

A very special place

As a mothers child grows up, she often takes picture to remember and share that childs life with others. Although I can not post new pictures of how John Scott has grown, I can share his story and all of the special milestones within our lives so far. We celebrate the special moments that he brought to our family, and will continue to celebrate each and every year.
I have worked on his blog for 6 months now, including averything special and meaningful, It is his ongoing story, with no end.
Some of you may choose to read it, and some my choose not to, but for us it is our reality. Our reality is to choose to make the best out of his life. There are so many people that have helped us in ways that we can never give enough thanks for. My wish is that I can help others who have gone through similar situations, focus not only on the sadness but also the joy that a child brings, if only for a short time.
I hope that all of our friends and family know our deep level of gratitude that we feel towards them. Without them, We would never be to this point that we fell like we can share and celebrate his very important and special life with others.
You can click on the title of this post, or on his picture on the sidebar to take you there

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Kara, that was awesome. I shed a few tears but its so awesome for us to all remember him.

Cherity said...

It is so great that you have done that for yourself & for him! I'm sure it was theraputic for you to write stuff like that down, but double bonus is that it is all documented, and we get to share in his special life as well! Thanks Kara!!!

T + 2 said...

Absolutely beautiful..thank you so much for sharing your precious little boy's story with us all.

Lacei Child said...

I love ya Kara, your a sweetheart. It will be so amazing to see John when you & Bryan get to Heaven! ~lace

Amy said...

Wow, you have put so much time into those memories. I am so glad that you are willing to share it with all of us, especially anyone else that might be going through it too. Thank you!

smacula said...

What a great tribute to your little baby boy--he's lucky to have parents like you to be reunited with!! Your positive attitudes are amazing-- keep hanging!!

Catherine Glazner said...

I cried through the whole thing, thank you for sharing your story. The memories are wonderful and thank you for also pointing out to not only focus on the sadness but on the joy as you have done with his memory. Again thanks for sharing, your amazing.