Last year at this time Brian and I spent the most incredible 2 1/2 weeks in ALASKA! What a great vacation it was, I wish we could do it all over again. Here is all the great places we saw:
Day1: Vancover, Canada
Day2: Inside Passage of Alaska
Day3: Ketchikan
Day4: Junau
Day 5: Glacier National Park & College Fjord
Day1: Vancover, Canada
Day2: Inside Passage of Alaska
Day3: Ketchikan
Day4: Junau
Day 5: Glacier National Park & College Fjord
Day6: Skagway
Day 7: Prince William Sound
Day 8: Seward
Day 7: Prince William Sound
Day 8: Seward
Day9: Halibut fishing in Seward
Day10: Salmon Fishing in the Kasilof River
Day10: Salmon Fishing in the Kasilof River
Day 11: Salmon fishing in the Kasilof River
Day 12: Kenai Fjords
Day13: Anchorage
Day 14: Denali National Park
Day13: Anchorage
Day 14: Denali National Park
Day 15: Horseback Denali National Park
Day 16: Anchorage
There were so many other great things that we did, but these are our highlights of the trip. I wish all of you could experience alaska! Here are some pictures to show you how beautiful it was!!!

There were so many other great things that we did, but these are our highlights of the trip. I wish all of you could experience alaska! Here are some pictures to show you how beautiful it was!!!














4 comments:
You make me miss it! It is beautiful, huh!
So beautiful there. I am almost tempted to with Rod the next time he goes. What great memories you guys have!
Wow it looks absolutely breath-taking! Dusty has wanted to go to Alaska for a long time but I have always been a little hesitant being that I hate the cold! I just might have to reconsider:)
THAT IS MY HOME! You are making me homesick! I really need to find that picture of my brother hanging from the fish hooks like all the halibut.
Post a Comment