Have I ever mentioned that I work for the greatest compnay??? Realty Executives is fantastic, the owner decided that we all needed to let some stress out so he took us to the shooting range. I shot every type of gun that I can imagine. It was so much fun, now I undersand why people go shooting for recreation.
1. 9 millimeter
2. Revolver
3. 22 Pistol
4. Rifle
5. 45
6. 40
7. Machine Gun
8. AK 47
Me and the MACHINE GUN...... I never thought that I would ever have any good reason to shoot a machine gun but it was a totall blast.....litterally!
The AK- 47.............WOW!!! It was so loud and unless you have good footing you could end up on your hind end and kill someone. I feel like I need to be in some Rambo movie
Talk about stress relief!!!! You all need to try this!

5 comments:
I love reading your blog and finding that you're doing things that seem to mirror my life. I shot my first gun just after Bridget died. We tried two different kinds, a rifle and a hand gun. I had to really talk my husband into it, and I was looking forward to the chance. But once we started trying things out, I really was very anxious handling the guns, and my husband absolutely, like you say, had a "blast"!
I'm jealous you were such a good aim, though! I had a hard time keeping the gun steady. Sounds like you're a natural! I'll remember to keep on your good list. ;)
Fun fun fun! We used to go shooting alot, outside, but now you can't go anywhere! I agree, it's a blast! We really should go sometime with our husbands.
Wow, look at you! I can't even picture you carrying around a machine gun, it would look so funny! Way to go for your boss!
That really does look fun! But, yeah I don't think I will do anything to make you mad :)
I am glad you are taken because if my husband saw this photo he would be on your door step right now! LOL. He is a very avid "gun guy" and he's dream is for me to be a very avid "gun girl" which..I dont' know if that is gonna happen!! I love your blog!! Plus I'm with sarah Lee, I'm not gonna make you mad.
-Cat-
Post a Comment