On Friday, Brian and I were able to take Ben ( brians Big Brother) and Christy throught the temple for their endowment and on Saturday they got sealed, It was so great to be able to be there for such a special day! COngratulations Ben and Christy!

Aren't they cute? You should have seen the french kiss in the temple, It wasn't so "Cute"

Brian and Travis being Goofy, like always

I think My husband is the most handsome man ever!!!

Travis and his cute little girlfriend Amber, AKA: Burrito, or Ber

travis and his Dad

The new Lowder Family, us girls are finnaly close to being equal to the boys

The Richins Fam;
Grandma Litha, Makenzie, Kristina, Dan, hayden, Todd, Heidi, Me and Travis

What is it with the Lowder Boys? They are the strangest boys, incapable of ever being serious!


ANyone that knows Ben will understand this picture, If you don't then don't ask
2 comments:
Very pretty couple! You look great too!
Hey, congrats to Ben and his wife!! Its so exciting. I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a fantastic one. I would love to hear from you sometime!! Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment