4.17.2009

My new list!!!

INTRODUCING........
The new link list on my sidebar!!!
The last couple of months my new focus has been on focusing on how build our saving account and using money effectlively in this economy, So here is the trick...
Thats right....The word is "Coupons"
It is truly an amazing thing as long as you have about 1 hour a week, you can save hundereds of your hard working dollars each month. Whenever I am organizing my list for the week, My husband always asks me if Im "Playing with my Coupons" Whatever you want to call it is fine, the bottom line is we all could use some extra money right? So I have made a new Link List for all the great sites out there that do several of the following things:
1. How to find Printable Internet coupons & rebates
2. Show you the local deals in town
3. How to combine coupons with the sales in the stores for maximum savings
4. Stores that give cash back or mooney off your next purchase
5. Much more than I can even list
So for all of you that have been HOUNDING me to give you my secret list, here it is!!! I hope that you actually take advantage of it and use it, other wise
YOUR THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY IF YOU DON'T
Good Luck!

2 comments:

QT Kiddo said...

Thanks :) I could use these.. and I am totally getting those scrap book kits!! Way to be a productive blogger forthe rest of us :) lol

The Shafers said...

That is so funny, I just started doing the exact same thing, I figured why not try it. I use GrocerySmart.com and it does the same thing your talking about. You really can save a lot of money. I guess its true what they say...great minds think alike!!lol