Last week Brians family invited us up the canyon for a Dutch Oven dinner Picnic, We had such a great time roasting our marshmallows over the charcoal and making smores while we were waiting the the dinner to cook.......(You know what they say, Desert comes before dinner)
We got rained on but it was beautiful up the canyon, so we sat underneath the trees waiting for the rain to pass, then ate our fabulous diner.














5 comments:
That is such a cute picture of you and Brian!
I love your pictures of the flowers, really artistic!!
Yep, smores are one of the best things on earth (Specially before dinner)
Kara, that was such a Scott face! haha!
Kara - those are some great photos. I love your pictures you take. I am glad you were able to get up there and enjoy yourselves -before we know it, the yucky weather will be everywhere! love ya! Steph
I like your blog to, good to hear from you!
Post a Comment