8.01.2008

Brown Noser

When I got home from work one day, I had noticed that Copper's nose was covered in dirt, along with most of his hair missing on his nose and lips, He looked so incredibly goofy that I couldn't resist taking a picture. Somehow he rubbed all his hair off his face and then covered it with the dirt.....So the pink spots are all his raw skin covered in blood and dirt.....poor dog, I hope it was worth it whatever he was doing!






3 comments:

Lacei Child said...

What in the heck was he after?

Adrienne said...

Well I have to say random! I'm glad you found my blog, even if it's not as cute as yours. I hope all is going well for you. I'm in the process of potty training Ellee so I haven't added any pictures to my blog for a while. Hope to see ya soon! By the way your dog is cute!

Catherine Glazner said...

Super cute!! I love his little look like..."well....I couldn't resist!!