
JOHN SCOTT LOWDER, WORTH EVERY SINGLE MILE OF PAIN
"No doubt a brain and some shoes are essential for marathon success, although if it comes down to a choice, pick the shoes. More people finish marathons with no brains than with no shoes."
"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win."
"If it hurts, make it hurt more."
"When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less."
"The difference between the mile and the marathon is the difference between burning your fingers with a match and being slowly roasted over hot coals."

1 comments:
Kara...I totally remember you. And actually, Justin forwarded your email to me because he knew I was planning on running Salt Lake. As it is, it looks like I probably have a wedding I have to attend that day, but I will definitely be thinking of you. My sister went through a similar trial, so my heart just goes out to you.
Do you mind if I link your blog on mine as one of my running friends?
Post a Comment