I was very excited when my nurse in recovery thought I was alert enough to see Brooklyn!!! She wheeled me into the NICU and I thought I would be thrilled If I could just touch her but the NICU nurse handed her right to me!!!
I don't think Ive ever been that happy in my life, I just sat and stared at her to make sure that she was real, we couldn't believe that she was actually here with us.
The big tubes weren't actually that scary, it was just a C-Pap machine that helps her breathing and keep her lungs open to get the air....
She developed a rash immediately after she was born but the nurses said not to worry and that it would go away! I'm pretty sure the last of my worries was her rash.
Daddy was always there for Brooklyn, I think I only saw him for 5 min out of 5 hours after she was born. I figured it was more important that he was with her than me
1 comments:
Congratulations she is a beautiful baby and what a beautiful name! Hope you are feeling good too!
Post a Comment