3.18.2011

The countdown begins

For those of you who are wondering.....( I know the family is) we have anywhere from 13 - 21 days to go.....The longer the better obviously! But sometimes you can't control some things, As I have had to learn the last 3 years. We reached the 34 week mark which is absolutely thrilling to me.....The doctors say she is very small at 4lbs 5 oz, but after having a baby that's only 1lb 8 oz it seems plenty big to me!!! I'm hoping that their technology is just wrong. For some reason I always thought I'd have kids that had fat rolls inside their rolls.
So I might not look that far along but believe me I am........I couldn't be happier!!!! And it looks like Brian is too! It is impossible to get a picture of him being serious....So for everyone that's been asking me for months to post a picture here is your baby bump picture...

2 comments:

Karen and Mike said...

wow you look great! i hope everything goes well. and even if she is born small you can fatten her up!

Brooke B said...

I'm so happy for you! Good luck!