Brian and I went and saw the Perinatologist yesterday....Incase your wondering what that is, its a specialist that deal with high risk cases...They are truly incredible!
We are 30 weeks now with only 6 or 7 to go......Baby Shim ( No thats not going to be her real name, its just what we call her) is now 3 lbs 1 oz and growing like a weed!!! She is looking very good and measuring just a bit small but nothing they are worried about. Just another couple weeks until I get poked with a very, very large needle for the amniocentesis but Im sure Ill be more excited than nervous. I love any medical procedure even if its on me.




6 comments:
I'm so happy and excited for you! Was it hard to get pregnant?
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Brooke
You wouldnt believe this but we werent trying to get pregnant.......After all the years of fertility treatments it took with our 1st baby I wasnt in the mood to do it all again.....I was back in school and determined to apply to the nursing program this semester.....I did not know I was pregnant for 9 1/2 weeks!!!! I cant even believe it still to this moment.....Im still in denial. Are you thinking of getting started again on the whole roller coaster?
Kara - this is SO exciting! Please let me know if I can lend a hand at all. Keep us (the neighbors) posted please. I know Amy talks to you often...we'd love to do whatever we can! Can't Wait!!
(Melissa B)
I'm so excited for you to be having a baby. She looks so beautiful already. Those pictures are amazing! I hope the next 7 weeks go well and she gets to come home healthy!
So cute! I cant wait for you to have her here and to squeeze those chubby cheecks!
Post a Comment