the number 29 is pretty impressive for me, and very exciting....... and Im not talking about my age, even though I am 29. Im talking about 29 weeks.....surprise. I am pregnant and we are expecting a.......girl. Im sure most people are shocked to find out so late into the pregnancy but after our grand adventure last time we decided we would wait till we felt safe to spill the beans. Not that its ever really " safe" for me, but were inching right along. we have 7 more weeks to go.....hopefully a little more if we can make it.
There havent been any really exciting things to blog about these days because Im not allowed to go do anything exciting......Im pretty sure you all dont want to hear about the most recent movie I watched or the exciting grocery store visit in a motorized " jazzy".....There will be more to come
2.09.2011
29!...and Im not talking about my age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. We should totally plan a reunion for sometime this year!
Mirra asked me just a few min ago. "Mom, is Kara's baby still in her tummy?" I was smiling as I told her "Yep, a few more weeks!"
That is fabulous news! Glad to hear it.
Sheryl Coe
I don't know if I could be more excited if you were my own sister. You'd be surprised how often I think/have thought about you. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about her arrival.
that is WONDERFUL!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you!
That is so great, Congratulations!!
Post a Comment