

I can not believe its been 3 years already, its even more strange to try to imagine what it would be like with a 3 year old running around

We went to the cemetery to release 3 balloons, one of them got away early, It just couldn't wait to take flight........funny.


Copper of course had the most fun with the balloons, he kept grabbing the strings in his mouth trying to reach them. Running in circles and jumping as high as he could. I dare say that it was the highlight of the whole event.



I couldn't just have a store bought store cake so I outdid myself again this year. The cake took all day to make and it was absolutely delicious!!!
MY 4 LAYER ANGEL CREATION
6 comments:
Oh Kara, what a wonderful way to celebrate Heavenly Father's plan. My sister-in-law just lost a baby in December. I see now just what a trial AND testimony builder it's been for her and her family (us, too). Hang in there...and take it easy! Call/email if you need ANYTHING!! Love ya!
melissa bearden
Good job on the cake! Crazy to think it's been 3 years. Love the cute 3 balloons. I'm glad you posted because seeing your trip over and over makes me want to go there realllly bad!! We are planning a trip and I think I need you as our travel agent!
Great job on the cake. It looks like it was a wonderful day. By the way..you look fantastic as a red head!
Happy Birthday John! We love you! (Kara! Call me! We miss you guys! 801-389-1372)
I am so excited for a new post! yay! Happy Birthday John Scott! :) I talked to Brain for awhile a couple days ago and got brought up to date on you guys. I am thinking of you and PRAYING for you!!!! I send all my love!
xoxo
Three years? I am glad the celebration went well. The cake looks beautiful AND super yummy! It is ironic how the first balloon took flight so quickly before the others. I hope you know John Scott has a special place in my heart. I have missed your updates, also. Glad we could do a brief catch-up last month. And now I'm sending special birthday wishes to John Scott!
Post a Comment