DAY 2
A Whole Lot of Nothing....but a little exploration

View from our hammock, not to shabby eh?

On our 2nd day in St.Lucia, we didn't do much......We hung out on the beach for the most part and met some really great people from other parts of the country. We were 2 of 6 Americans at the resort. Everyone was British and English, It was strange to be the minority.

We explored the resort grounds and gardens, which by the way are some of the most beautiful things I have seen in my life time. I love the trees on this Island, they are HUGE!!!!!

This is the town we were staying in, its called Castries, its the biggest town on the whole island. We spent some time walking through the city, although there really isn't much to see, just a local market with some of the greatest fruit and vegtables that I have ever seen.


I wish that I could have video taped our taxi ride frmo the airport to our hotel, To be honest We didn't think that we would make it there alive. This picture was taken 1/2 way there, we needed to get out and take a breather. The taxi drivers are absolutely INSANE!!!!

The town of Dennery
0 comments:
Post a Comment