DAY 1
Brian and I had the opportunity to visit a very, very, small island at the bottom of the Carribean just north of venezuala, called St.Lucia. This island was incredible!!! Not very populate not crowded with Tourists either. We loved every minute of it as well as the people there.

We stayed at a vewy small place called the "Rendezvous" on the carribean side, the resort had EXTREME Carribean flavor and we couldnt have asked for anything better to feel like we were in in a different country.


We stayed in small room on the beachfront and loved being able to sit in our hammock and just watch the waves roll in. We had 2 miles of beach all to ourselves as the resort was not very full that week. We loved watching the locals fishing and bring their kids to have "Sea baths".
1 comments:
Lucky! That is so beautiful I am sure it was amazing! I need a vacation!
Post a Comment