11.18.2008

Who wants a custom Blog header made by me?

What were we thinking??????
I was going through my old pictures trying to get them organized and I ran accross my old dance pictures......I am so embarrassed but at the same time I cant help but show everyone becuse they are the ugliest costumes ever!
The 80's was such a awful fashion period!
The hair, the costumes......no wonder I forgot about these pictures, who would want to remember?
We are supposed to be farmers riding Ostriches!, I wonder who came up with this idea?
Can you guess which one I am???? If you guess it correctly, I will make your Blog header any way that you want....maybe I will even be nice and design you a whole new blog background too!


7 comments:

T + 2 said...

Top row, on the right AND bottom row, 3rd from the left!!
LOOOOOOVE the ostriches! :P

T + 2 said...

This is Tara by the way...Boschetti

maria said...

Where in the world can I get that amazing costume???????? Hilarious :)

skcoe said...

Glitter and ostriches, does it GET better than that?! You're the 2nd from the right on the top picture, and the 3rd from the left on the fancy Ostrich picture.

Right?

Karen and Mike said...

pict 1: second in from the right, middle row
pict 2: middle row, second in from the left
Those are some awesome pictures. Don't we all have those embarassing photos?

Unknown said...

I want a costume like that.
Top photo second from the right with no one behind you?
bottom photo second from the left in the middle row?

Mandy said...

That's hilarious! Was there a girl named Casey or something in your dance group. Didn't she go to Jr. High with us? WOW!! THe second picture especially...wow!!! hahahaha!!