11.03.2008

Martin Sexton is anything but "in the box"

This was the best concert....Hands down....that I or anyone that was there has EVER been to!!!
Many people have never heard of him, What a shame! If you haven't you need to listen to some of his tunes. You can't help but be so addicted to all of it.
For Halloween night, we went to his concert up in Salt Lake at the Depot int he Gateway, What a great venue for a concert. Since it was halloween we all decided to dress up.

As you can tell, its quite obvious what we were dressed up as.

We almost had the Village People here!




Cheryl, Eric, Brian , Kara, Val, & Brad.

Eric & Cheryl didn't dress up......boring!

Brad....Your shorts are really.....SHORT!


I borrowed the Firemans Axe....
The concert was so crazy
Martin Sexton has no band, just himself & his special Guitar, but somehow manages to sound likeall these crazy instruments
Electric Guitars
Drums
Trumpet
Kazoo
I don't know how he does it but if you watched & listened to him, you would be absolutely amazed. We had such a great time singing & dancing on the dance floor, there was a costume contest & of course the Oompa loompa's won back stage passes, maybe thats what I need to be next year!!!









1 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Sorry, I am one of those people who hasn't heard of him. I will go look him up now.